The company is perhaps best-known for its online web presence, search engine Yahoo Search, Yahoo Directory, Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Chat, Yahoo News, Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo Answers, advertising, online mapping, video sharing, and social media website and services. It is one of the largest websites in the United States and has presence in almost 200 countries across the world.
Some of the Issues Faced by Yahoo Users:
• Receiving spam emails in your inbox
• Yahoo Mail running slow
• Yahoo mail Junk emails problem
• Unable to send or receive email
• Yahoo mail Login failure problem
• Yahoo Mail Password Problem
• Yahoo Account Hacked
• Unable to configure yahoo mail on Outlook or other email clients
• Unable to configure yahoo mail on smart phones or tablets
Removing Spam Mails:
The spam mails are quite common and hence the people across the world have been in quest of the ways of restricting it. The spam mails might contain various viruses, phishing attacks and as a result your computer’s security might be in risk. So deleting these mails is a vital task and you can do it with the following steps:
• Open your spam mailbox.
• Click the mails which you want to delete.
• Now click delete and all your selected mails will be deleted.
Yahoo Account Hacked & Yahoo Mail Password Problem:
Forgetting password is a very simple issue and it is quite among the people or it maybe may be due to hacking. You may forget your password at any time but there is a very easy method to retrieve your yahoo mail password at any time you feel the need. There are some very useful processes provided by Yahoo Mail and some of them are stated and discussed below.
• To retrieve your lost password, go to the login page and enter your email address.
• Click forgot password and a window will pop up asking you answer to your security question.
• Answer the question correctly with the answer you entered while signup.
• Now a window will pop up asking for a new password. Enter the password and confirm it.
• Now you password is changed and you can use your Yahoo Mail account with your new password.
• Reset your password – If your Yahoo! account’s password has been compromised, the fastest way to stop spam from being sent is to create a new, strong password.
• Review your alternate email address – It’s important to ensure your account’s alternate email address has not been modified. If it has been, the party responsible for the spamming may be able to regain access to your account even after you changed your password.
Unable to Send or Receive Email:
If you see an error indicating your account has been temporarily suspended from sending messages, Yahoo! Mail may have detected unusual activity on your account; or the message you are trying to send may contain characteristics indicative of spam. This block is temporary.
If you attempted to send a message, we encourage you to consider the following items to help prevent your account from getting this error in the future:
• If you’re sending a message to a large number of recipients, try sending it in small batches of under 100 recipients.
• If you need to send many messages, try not to send them within a short period of time.
• Check the contents of your message (e.g., URLs) for something our systems might consider as spam.