The new Hotmail shares various automatic status updates about user and his online activities with Messenger and Hotmail contacts. To stop this behavior, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the ‘manage your social updates’ link and click it. The tick boxes here show which of your own updates will be shared with Messenger and Hotmail friends. You can make changes as per your requirements at there by unticking. Note, too, that ticked updates will also appear on your Hotmail profile page.
- Problem to login in Hotmail
- Blocked Hotmail Account
- Temporarily Blocked Hotmail Account
- Problem to Open Hotmail Inbox/Drafts/Folders
- Problem to open emails in Hotmail
- Strong the security features to block Spam mails
- Problem to sending mail to a particular email or mail ID
- Problem in retrieve deleted emails from deleted folder
- Problem to Import and export contacts
- Issue with files attachment
- Problem in signing to Hotmail account please try it later
- Not able to open Hotmail login Page.
Steps To Unblock your account To fix your problem:
- Go to the Add a phone page to verify your account with a mobile phone number.
- If you can’t verify your account with a mobile phone number, contact support for help.
Customer asks a general question in different ways.
- The Microsoft account is incorrect.. Please try again.
- How to open Hotmail account when it is blocked..
- How to recover my block Hotmail account. .
- Try to unblock my blocked Hotmail account…
- Cannot unblock my blocked Hotmail account..
- Can’t access my Hotmail account..
- Don’t remember my password.
- Unable to access my account.
1. Go to https://account.live.com
2. Sign in to your blocked account.
3. Follow the instructions on the page.
If you can’t verify your account online, contact technical support.
(Toll Free Number: 1-855-339-6001)
Customer Face these problems and want certain resolution so we are here to help.